Women’s Health consultations:
Wellbeing consultation: £45
It involves doing a full body check up that uses a dynamic partnership between myself and the client; we will discuss about your overall health, while you raise your main concerns that may be disturbing you and compromising your wellbeing – this may be in the physical / emotional/ mental or even in order levels.
The wellbeing consultation offers you a road map towards total health; Take this opportunity to build your health awareness by using holistic approaches towards your own wellbeing. A new way of understanding and seeing your body may bring inspiring intentions towards your current life style & diet changes;
Often clients say that they feel more empowered and healthier after starting consultation.
*It doesn’t include ‘womb scanning’*.
During your Wellness consultation sessions, we recommend you to:
- Discuss wellness goals, concerns, worries
- How is your current health and lifestyle status?
- How ready are you to make life style changes
- Together we create and work on short and long-term goals
- Identify barriers and beliefs that may be holding you back from achieving a vibrant body – mind!
WOULD ANY THESE HEALTH ISSUES BE PART OF YOUR LIFE:
Period Complaints- PMS – PCOS – Cysts – Missing/Heavy/Irregular/Painful Periods – Fibroids – Endometriosis – Mood-swings – Fertility issues – IVF Support – Digestive Complains – IDU issues – Migraine – Lower back pain
Womb consultations: £60
A womb consultation is the kick start when you know your symptoms but you don’t why are you having them, or what’s is going on in your body.Through our consultation, we will work towards bringing balance and health back to your life.
Symptoms that can be helped with a Womb consultation + Treatment
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and/or bladder
- Painful menstrual cycles
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Perimenopause, menopausal symptoms
- Fertility problems
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic congestion, pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive problems
- Low energy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension
Email feedback with life changing & diet recommendations.
(It doesn’t include the Mizan Therapy – Abdominal massage/ Womb scanning – mapping (eg: tilted uterus).
Womb consultation + treatment – same as above but it includes the Mizan Therapy – Traditional Reproductive Healing
£70 – 1st consultation
Duration: Up to 2.5hrs
*Follow up – £60
Duration: Up to 1.5hrs
*3 Bookings in advance (same client) £170 (save £20)
About Mizan Therapy: Mizan Therapy uses traditional reproductive healing techniques to gently guide the reproductive organs back into their place. When the womb is in her optimum position, she no longer restricts the circulatory flow of blood, lymph, nerves and qi energy. The body is primed for homeostasis – that is, the body wants to be in balance. Mizan Therapy assists the body in restoring its natural balance.
Adds on treatments:
- Vaginal steam
- Clay treatment
- Body Wraps (Slimming – Detox – Nourishing)
- Natural Slimming treatments
- Detox treatments
- Nourishing treatments
- Healing (Sesame/Olive/Castor/Coconut) oil packs
- Relaxation & Aroma treatment
- Postnatal BellyCare*Tailored treatment- ‘Me time’ – it involves creating a package that will only suit your own body with its own conditions & need.
- The above can also be booked as a stand alone consultation.
- For more information please get in touch by sending me an email to email@example.com
Should you need to cancel a treatment/meeting within 24 hrs I charge a 50% cancellation fee.
Deposit of £20 in necessary to guarantee your booking. (no refundable – but transferable when agreed in advance).
Full treatment payment due 7 days prior to your consultation – Payment is made via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Refunds: *Fee is no refundable but transferable. You also have the option to re-schedule your consultation, when cancellation is made within 48hrs notice*