Women’s health consultation
How does a consultation work? (no womb massage)
The consultation is based on our Wellness coaching protocol. The client will receive a client intake via email (questionnaire), and after filling it up with as many details as possible; the client will send it back to us via email. We will study your case and we will email you our protocol divided into three steps (6-8 months protocol). When possible we will have an in person consultation or online on zoom.
You will receive all the information you need to start our protocol step one; and this aims to help you improve your condition/imbalance and bring your body back to balance; we also take a deep look into your diet and life style to find root causes for your imbalances.
You may be recommended to use Herbal healing oil, womb steam, food supplement, herbal healing tea, womb massage as part of your protocol. Each individual receives a specific ‘back to health’ protocol. We are all unique.
Depending on your condition we may need to see you more often, although the numbers of follow ups will be up to you.
Full payment in advance is necessary to guarantee your booking. (Payment is not refundable – but transferable to another person when agreed in advance. If cancellation is made with less than 48 hours, consultation isn’t transferable).
Payment is made via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book directly with us.
Mizan Therapy – Traditional reproductive healing
What is Mizan Therapy?
Mizan Therapy is a form of traditional reproductive healing. Most traditional medicine systems use abdominal massage, for both men and women.
MAT is a gentle but effective way of massaging the abdomen that improves the flow of circulatory fluids of the blood, lymph and nervous systems to strengthen the muscles and ligaments that hold the internal organs in their optimum positions. MAT relieves congestion and helps to remove blockages to stimulate physical and emotional health and well-being.
It improves the health of the reproductive systems for both men and women, as well as benefiting the digestive system.
General benefits of Mizan Therapy:
- MAT increases the circulation to reproductive organs, i.e. the uterus, the ovaries and the Fallopian tubes, which helps to promote hormonal balance
- It helps to reposition a misaligned uterus, which itself helps to increase circulation of blood, lymph, nervous system and qi
- It helps to cleanse the body of any toxic build up from congested circulatory systems, helps to break down scar tissue
- Helps the digestive system to be more efficient which then removes and prevents toxic build up in the body and enhances the immune system
- Helps women to connect with their wombspace
How MAT can benefit specific conditions
- Repositions the uterus
- Balances the hormonal system
- Enables the uterus to cleanse herself of old blood, including clots
- Increases blood circulation to the uterus
- Reduces toxicity and inflamed tissues, which eases pain
- Eases stress, anxiety and emotional trauma that can lead to irregular cycles
Fibroids, polyps, endometriosis:
- Repositions the uterus, making menstruation more efficient
- Promotes hormonal balance and feedback between the uterus and ovaries
- Encourages rich, oxygenated blood to the reproductive organs
- Breaks down scar tissue and adhesions
- Strengthens the liver to enhance metabolism of hormones
- Rebalances the hormonal system and helps the feedback system between the reproductive organs
- Clears congestion
- Brings rich, oxygenated blood to the ovaries
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Can break up scar tissue within the fallopian tubes
- Can eliminate fluid build-up in the fallopian tubes
Egg and sperm health:
- Brings rich, oxygenated blood to the ovaries and testes
- Can increase the quality and quantity of sperm
- Can increase libido
- A relaxed diaphragm helps the digestion of food
- Helps speed up the elimination of waste through the digestive system
- Releases trapped wind and bloating
- Promotes bowel movements to eliminate waste and prevent the body from re-absorbing toxins means for elimination
- Eases stress for a more relaxed digestive system
- Helps to increase confidence in intuition – that gut feeling
- Helps the body to let go of past trauma
- Eases stress and anxiety
Before your treatment, your Mizan Therapy Practitioner will book you first for a consultation that involves a comprehensive health questionnaire with you. This is a great opportunity for you to tell your practitioner all about your symptoms, what you are hoping from treatment, where you want your health to be in the next year; and then you can work together to make it happen!
You will also have an opportunity to learn a little about the anatomy and physiology of the pelvic bowl – this will help to understand the importance of the massage itself as well as the self-care routine and any other resources your therapist may suggest. These may include externally applied castor oil packs, vaginal steaming, abdominal binding, herbal support, dietary and lifestyle adjustments and a meditation on the wombspace.
The more self-care is done at home between sessions with your therapist, the faster you can expect healing and a resolution of symptoms.
For more info contact Sara at email@example.com
(Please check mizantherapy.com for more info on Mizan Therapy)
Cost for consultation
1st Consultation £60
Duration: 60 minutes
Follow ups £40 (zoom – £50 in person)
Duration: 45 minutes zoom / 60 minutes in person
Cost for just massage
Cost for consultation & womb massage
1st Consultation £110 – Follow ups £90
Refund policy: *Fee is no refundable but transferable if agree in advance. Any change in the booking with notice less than 48 hours, booking not transferrable. You also have the option to re-schedule your consultation, when cancellation is made within 48hrs notice*